Friday, January 13, 2012

Intro


I write because I’m lost. I write to find the meaning through the words. I write to settle in the pages.  I write to escape to a place where I can be found. I write because there’s no other universe where it would be proper to not. I write because of the way it makes my fingers feel. I write because of the thoughts I can’t communicate any other way. I write to impress. I write to feel sophiscated and form thoughts of grandeur. I write to pass the time. I write to hang out in coffee shops. I write because it sets me apart. I write for words so I don’t have to talk. I write without prose or purpose to give my world order. I write to feel the day again; every action, thought, and perception. I write to capture. I write to be free. I write with the independence and imagination of a child and the ignorance of a senior.  I write because I hate people. I write because I love all human beings. I write to find love in words and to justify not finding it in reality. I write to describe unknown entities. I write because it’s my label.
                I write to focus. I write to pass the time and justify a cappuccino. I write because it comes so easy and so hard.  I write to show the mind I still can. I write to set myself apart. I write to give interviews, in my head, on the new best seller from Ben Krebs. I write to find more reasons to write. I write because I have no reason to write. I write to rhythm the keyboard with my life; but not in a cheesy way. I write to amplify feelings and actions. I write because I know at least one person will be reading. I write because it flows well with Pink Floyd music. I write late at night just to stay up. I write in the morning to put myself to sleep. I write to change it up. I write to tell a story. I write to be serious. I write to be funny. I write to see if it sounds any good. I write so I have something to talk to other people about. I write to make myself interesting. I write to feel different. I write because it is what needs to be done. I write to live away from the mundane and hectic. I write to stay inside a larger box. I write to see all of myself. I write because I can’t say these things to others. I write because I’m afraid. I write because it is what I want to do. I write to connect on another level. I write to climb to the top of the bean stalk. I write to catch the fish. I write to travel to California. I write to get away from Big Brother. I write to represent my section. I write to find the Dark Tower. I write to destroy the ring. I write to float away into bliss; invisible from all. I write to take the road less traveled. I write to find the inferno. I write because it’s just business.  I write because I never fucked your wife. I write because tigers love pepper. I write for the glory of it all. I write because I’m not five foot nothing.
I write to find the one thing that I’ll be searching for every day, every hour, every minute, every second. I write to find meaning. I write to eclipse convention. I write to unite under non-commonality. I write to keep traveling so I can find myself. I write because it is the one thing I know I love. I write to find appreciation. I write to find love. 

2 comments:

  1. Outstanding intro! I'd say you've already found love...it begins within. I'm going to your next post now to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the read and comment.

    ReplyDelete