Monday, January 16, 2012

An Instant As A Dog

Oh man, oh man, oh man....gotta get, gotta get up....something's outside, something's outside; I gotta get up. Now I'm up but no one else is....what's going on? SLURP,SLURP, SLURP....Good water, oh man...what am I going to do today? So much time so much time...oh...wait....something's moving; walk time! Walk time! Oh man, oh man.....I got to jump....I'm jumping....

Lick! Lick! Lick!

"Max! Get off you...Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah..."

Ears back; ears back....keep bugging him...keep bugging him....he'll get up....he'll get up. Lick, lick....

"Blah, blah,blah....outside."

Outside....oh man outside....there's so much stuff out there.....trees, rabbits, toys, rabbits,rabbits, rabbits!!!!!!
Its never bright out here; why is it never bright out here? Oh man, no rabbits...I should lay down and save some energy....walk time is coming; its getting close. I got to go...I got to go.....ah, got some on my leg....ah man, ah man.....BARK! BARK!...Now they know I'm here....everything can start now...come on bunnies, come on bunnies....lets go! lets go!.......I'm tired.....

1 comment:

  1. Dude that is exactly what dogs think about. Dude maybe you were a dog in a past life and that's how you have this preternatural understanding as to how they think.......whoa....

    ReplyDelete